Monday, September 29, 2008

Time to Update The Blog

I guess after over two months of not posting anything, it's time I take a few minutes to update and let you all know what's going on in my life...




The beginning of September, we went and stayed at the most amazing cabin I have ever been to! It had the most spectacular views, had everything you could ever dream of having in a home, and had the most excellent company there to spend all of my time with! How grateful I am for my family. I wish it could have lasted forever. I didn't want to come home, and neither did my kids, especially Megan. She has such a tender heart and loves everyone. It was sad to have to come back home.
This is the view we had when we went river rafting. It was a cold day! My feet were so numb I couldn't even feel the air blowing on high from the heater inn the car when we got back inside the vehicles. But we created some wonderful memories :)


I love my family so very much! I don't know what I'd do without them! Thanks guys :) Love you!








2 comments:

jeana said...

YAY for a blog update!! :) I like your family too.. they are great! Tell them HI for me!!!

jeana said...

ok, I know I already commented, but ... because you are one of my very best friends..such a great listener.. always give me good advice etc.. I had to tell ya you are great!... and to let you know that you have been tagged! :) see my profile for details..