Thursday, June 12, 2008

Time FLieS.... Are WE HaVing FuN?

Woweee!!! As a best friend of mine reminded me today.... I haven't blogged in FoREvER!! It's been almost a month! I guess time has way of creeping up on me.
Well the weather has finally started to get warm. I love this time of year! It's so nice to be able to walk outside without a jacket and/or bare feet. Me and the kids all have bikes and love to take them out for a ride. I sure hope that time slows down for a while so we can enjoy this season. I am afraid that it will pass by all too quickly and I will find myself bundled up in sweaters and boots before long. **sigh**


Well it's almost the weekend and there are a lot of fun activities in store for me and the kids! I have been looking online and have come up with quite a few activites that are sure to put a smile on our faces and memories to treasure. I will blog about those after and post pictures too.


1 comment:

jeana said...

lookin forward to hearing about the weekend's adventures! :)